Monday, April 13, 2009

Sliced Car (Carcasse ?) . . .

For some inexplicable reason there was alot of positive, encouraging feedback about two earlier posts from this location, a car junkyard near Orly Airport which I photographed in 1994 ; so here is another slice of life, or slice of a car from that place, which was full of car carcasses. There is one place in France that I've heard of where there may be more of this sort of thing. . . a beautiful town in the south called . . . Carcassonne . . . :D
.
I liked how they left the headlight in place when they cut this critter up, as if it might need to see at night as it makes its way around the junkyard along the top of the wall, serving sentry duty . . .
.
.





















.
.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I like this Owen. I must find the time to scroll back through your posts to find the others. Great work!
Laurie