Friday, April 10, 2009

Dream House Down . . .

This place was high on my list of dream houses to move into . . . but then it fell down ! I'm not sure now whether we will be able to save it, even if all of you drop by to try to help me pull it back up again . . . sort of like a Pennsylvania Dutch barn raising, where the whole community comes to help a newly wed couple build their barn. . . but who knows, where there is a dream, there is a way, right ? Or maybe we could just have a big bonfire party under the full moon ? Who's going to bring the kegs of beer ? ? ?
.
.





















.

2 comments:

Vivian aka Deborah said...

What kind of beer? I love these B&W shots you take of old, tired building, barns, etc. They have such character and I wish walls could really talk!

ladydi said...

When Daniel was age 3, "The Story of the Three Little Pigs" was his favorite story. It looks like Mr. Wolf has been and huffed and puffed and blew the house in.