Saturday, April 4, 2009

News Flash : Dream Car Convention !

An alert reader (thanks Walter !) sent me this photo today from an unknown source that may have appeared on an auto blog site, in any case I did not take this photo, and don't know who did. But whoever it was was a photpgrapher after my own heart, or I his/hers.
.
I think the word got out that my humble blog was becoming a world wide magnet for dream car photos, and this photo shows a long line of dream cars waiting patiently to get in the gates to these pages. So, wherever you may be in the world, don't hesitate to send more dream cars my way, if you send any really lovely examples, I will be happy to post them here, giving credit of course where credit is due. . . if you're not sure yet what qualifies as a dream car in my book, just take a look at the earlier examples, using the labels below at right. . .
.
Come one, come all to the dream car heaven convention !
.













.
.

No comments: