Monday, November 17, 2008

Palace Lights








As I may, or may not, have said earlier somewhere below, I'm not usually too crazy about totally abstract art. But when abstraction comes naturally, or by accident, as in a compact camera that moved while taking a picture of a light display inside the Grand Palais in Paris this afternoon, I can almost accept considering it for publication here... well, I'll let you be the judge and jury as to whether this works for you or not. When I get a minute I'll try to remember to post a photo that will give a better idea of how this happened. We had stepped into the entrance hall of the Grand Palais for just a minute or two after coming out of the Petit Palais where the Patrick Demarchelier exhibition is running, and were taken by the light display hanging from the ceiling at one end of the hall. Paris... City of Light...

No comments: