Monday, November 24, 2008

Have Camera Will Travel

In case anyone was wondering how the author of this blog has held up after surviving nearly 50 years of life on this topsy turvy planet, here I am wandering a back country lane in Brittany, western France, last summer... still have some red hair left, and still weigh roughly what I weighed in 1978... hopefully still have a few years left to continue roaming backwaters looking for that dream car and dream house (see earlier posts) and documenting whatever other oddities as may cross my path ... what really had me interested here were all those micro wild flowers growing right out of this ancient stone wall ... it never ceases to amaze me how life will grab hold almost anywhere and make a valiant stand, hanging on against all odds... love this kind of discovery... have camera, will travel !
.
.

No comments: