Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sylvie . . .

And this one is for my dear sister-in-law, who I hope will be dropping by this blog one of these days from down in Beirut where she has been living for going on two years now . . . That's right, Sylvie, still waiting to see Beirut, Lebanon starting to appear in the flag-bearing traffic monitor... but I know you'll be making up for lost time soon. . . and then Dubai will be turning up no doubt, and from there, who knows where else, after you get done passing on the address of these pages to everyone in your vast, worldwide network of friends ! Counting on you to help turn this into one of the most popular blogs ever ! (signed... le boeuf !)(I know, I'm dreaming again. . .)
.
PS.. This sign was at the Abbaye de Chaalis. . .
.















.
.
.

No comments: