Sunday, February 8, 2009

News Flash ! Sponsor's Message !

First, a News Flash, this is hot off the press today, spotted at the tail end (well, better the tail end than the "teeth end") of a story on CNN about wildfires in the Australian bush country :
.
"In northern Australia, 60 percent of the state of Queensland was flooded, officials reported, and residents were warned to be on the lookout for crocodiles in urban areas."
.
So, if you are in an urban area in Queensland, wow, watch your back ! Nothing like a good zoo story... like apples, a zoo story a day, keeps the insane asylum attendants at bay.
.
And now, A Message From Our Sponsor :
.
The site-visit-counter added on 1 Jan., 2009, way down at the bottom of this web page is showing that there are a few people starting to drop by this blog from time to time, which is wonderful, as one does not blog in order to remain in total isolation, in the dark, alone... and we, (me, myself, and I) would like to thank you for your visits here, whoever you are, and encourage you to stop by often, as I hope to continue the magic lantern show here as long as I am able.... and there is plenty more to come yet.
.
If you do drop in here from time to time, in the interest of friendly communications, please feel free to :
.
- Leave comments on any of the postings by clicking the Comments link... anyone can leave comments, just follow the instructions on the Comments page to open a free Google account if you don't have one already; and then let 'em rip ! Let me know what you're thinking... I hope every now and then to be coming up with some thought provoking material... so please tell me if it worked, and provoked some thought...
.
- Feel free to send me a e-mail if that is easier for you, but again, let me know who-all is driving that counter upwards every day now... e-mail : owenphil (at) wanadoo.fr
.
- If you are an active blogger yourself, let me know about your blog... I've already started to build a list of blogs I follow at upper right here, and would be happy to add yours, and vice versa, if there is a mutual interest. Also feel free to to add yourself, using the link at upper right as a "follower" of this blog. If you have a web-site of your own, feel free to add a link to this blog from your site...
.
- And if you are enjoying this little blogging adventure as much as I am, well, please feel free to pass the address on to all and sundry, far and wide... the more the merrier ! ! !
.
Now... watch out for those CROCODILES !
.
.
.

No comments: