Sunday, October 19, 2008

Every Dog's Dream



Anyone who knows me and where I grew up may recognize our old Elementary School in the background here, but when I came back years later to re-visit some old haunts, it was this boldly painted silver fire hydrant that I felt an uncontrollable urge to... photograph. And anyone who knows me also knows how much I love to photograph dogs... there will be more dog pictures coming soon to this blog, Cooky and the Cow was just a warm up, an hors d'oeuvre if you will... but this image, to anyone who appreciates canine intellectual activity, is every dog's dream ! Have you ever watched your favorite pooch snoozing away when his back legs started twitching vigorously? You thought he was dreaming of chasing rabbits? Forget it, he was dreaming of this heavenly fire hydrant !

No comments: