Thursday, February 12, 2009

Standing Stones !

This may not have been the most intelligent thing I ever did . . . every time I look at this picture it gives me the shivers. I didn't really push against the stones or anything while pretending to hold them up, but wow (!) , it looks like even just a slight gust of breeze could have brought these tons of stone blocks down on my head ! ! ! They were cracked clear through, and just balancing there. . . So, if you are ever in Lebanon, near the village of Ain Hourche, and if these stones are still standing there ; you can give this a try for yourself ! My bet is that they have already long-since toppled. . .
.


















.
.
.

2 comments:

Zoog said...

Zoom...Zoom...you are living a little too close to the edge aren't you? Cool photo .....you are a trip, you know that? This made me smile wide....

ladydi said...

My cousin, or Hercules' cousin??