Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flower Power !

I took this photo last August in the village of Plestin-les-Greves, Brittany, France, and am posting it here now to help me remember that this seemingly endless Winter is eventually going to slip into Spring, and Spring will lead again to Summer. This house had more bright flowers per square meter of garden than any dwelling I think I've ever seen, and there was certainly something very joyous about it all. . . so, if you are as tired as I am of all the gloom and doom in the press these days, well, just dwell on this photo for a while and think FLOWER POWER ! ! ! (This one is dedicated to Barbara K. for all the beautiful gardens she has had a hand in creating)
.















.
.
.

1 comment:

ladydi said...

Even more than the flowers, I love the intense blue sky - not a color we see here very often.