Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreaming of Driving Off Into the Sunset . . .

And back by Popular Demand (!) as the e-mails have been pouring in from all over the globe asking for more abandoned car shots, I can only as your humble blog servant acquiesce, consent, and comply with your clearly expressed wishes ! So here is another of my all-time favorite dream cars, whose open door was beckoning me to climb in and head for new futures or pastures of pure joy. . . just look at those long bold lines of chrome trim right down the sides, the forceful nose of the hood, the flowing curves around the headlights and front grill ; oh, she's a real beauty alright. So, if you like these as much as me, well, post a comment to vote for more ! Or drop me an e-mail. Go ahead, make my day !
.















.
.

1 comment:

ladydi said...

Actually I prefer trees, flowers, sunsets - things of nature. Some of your nature photos are the most glorious I've seen.