Monday, May 11, 2009

Don't Know Jack ?

It takes a special kind of blogger to do two posts in three days about Jack Russell Terriers, as Laurie at Creating Pictures In My Mind did this past week, so this afternoon while I was out poking around at a jumble sale, when I saw this scene, I could not resist doing a picture of these two Jacks. (Laurie, I took special care to leave any sensitive areas blurred and darkened... LOL!) Both of these dogs were looking intently at a piece of sausage that had just fallen on the ground from a passerby's sandwich . . .
.




























.

.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Owen, thanks. Aren't they great? Fantastic. Oh, bye the way and you won't thank me for telling you this - I bought three Paris Dog Cemetery postcards at the weekend - all from the 1900s and including the entrance gates!
Cheers!
Laurie

Owen said...

Oh boy... where on earth did you find them ? You lucky ... well in the context, I'll say it, no insult intended... you lucky dog you !!! LOL Hope we will be seeing them soon on Creating Pictures...

wcs said...

I sent you an email about this post. Did you receive it? I'm never certain about email links and addresses...