Saturday, May 2, 2009

Enjoying the View . . .

La Grenouille and I had the pleasure of meeting the other day out in Brittany a fellow blogger for the first time, and if you haven't followed the link to Sarah's blog yet from the right side of this page, don't hesitate to do so, and take a look through her past posts for many Brittany oriented photos. While we were out walking with Sarah in the village of Carantec, she took this photo of the Frog and Mr Toad seated on a bench unaware of being photographed. . . Thanks Sarah for this souvenir of a fine afternoon ! I like how the rowboat out on the water looks like a miniature sitting on the wall we were resting our feet on. . .
.
















.
.

4 comments:

The Sagittarian said...

Great photo, kinda looks like La Grenouille hasn't got any arms...she must be 'armless enough eh?

Owen said...

Naughty Sagittarian ! Puns like that so early in the morning should be prohibited, I nearly choked on my tea ! Funny, la Grenouille noticed that about her arms in the picture too, I said, "don't worry, no one will notice"... guess I was wrong...

ladydi said...

I do love seeing your family photos. This one is a treasure. I hope you send it to your mom.

The Sagittarian said...

well, I thought it would be rude to mention no frog legs either! (Guess they're all in the restaurant.)