Friday, January 9, 2009

Zebra Hat

While out roaming on New Years Eve in Brittany in the town of Roscoff, Brittany the other day, I could not help but notice this zebra-striped hat tossed in the back of a car, and Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, Jack got a picture of it... Wow, what a hat ! Fine I suppose in the relatively calm environs of Brittany, France, but I’m not sure one would want to wear this while out walking in parts of Africa..., it might draw lions. And of course it brought to mind that timeless Bob Dylan song about a leopard skin hat, a few lines of which follow ... sure wish I could have seen who it belonged to and what they looked like wearing it, but I wasn't about to wait around in the sub-zero temperatures we've been having here lately.
.
“Yes, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat
Well, you must tell me, babyHow your head feels under somethin' like that
Under your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat.
Well, you look so pretty in it
Honey, can I jump on it sometime ?
Yes, I just wanna seeIf it's really that expensive kind
You know it balances on your head
Just like a mattress balancesOn a bottle of wine”
.

No comments: