Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Glazed, Dazed, Reflections . . .

The long awaited collection of "reflections" photos submitted by blogging friends to Blogger Friends Photo Club was published today by Rain, if you have a minute, go take a look . . . In honor of that event, I'd like to post here three more "reflections" photos taken on the day trip into Paris a couple of weekends ago to see the Warhol exhibition among other things (more on that soon). These sculptures were in the window of a pottery shop in the 9th arrondissement.
.

































.























.


















.
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Owen! very cool, I love the illusion they give of a face looking at me!

Laurie Cannon said...

Du-u-u-u-u-u-de!

Did you know that there was
a pottery show of sculpted
ceramic heads at the
San Francisco Airport
some years back? Maybe not.
They were amazing, and it's - it's just that you've got a whole shop full of them here!

Thanks for stopping by Rule of Thirds.
Been too long since I was in Paris.
Keep us posted.
:) Laurie

Lynne with an e said...

Here's looking at you, kid!

lovelyprism said...

I love these! Very nice.

joo said...

The first one is amazing, I love the smiling moon! Second and third are alo nice:)

Jo Potter said...

A great post and photos. I love these faces and the reflections of the buildings on the glass. Excellent!:)

Steve said...

The shot with the crescent moon is amazing!

Batteson.Ind said...

I too love the first shot... really nice trippy thing going on.. two dimensions.. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooohhhh
(DR Who theme tune beginning)

Owen said...

Thanks to all for dropping in here with all these kind words, and yes indeed Watercats, when I get let out of my cage with a camera in hand, funny how "trippy" things start happening all around. I don't know what causes it...